- The administrator of personal data provided by the Webpage is emi.pl Wanda Pazdan based in Opole registered under numbers: NIP [Taxpayer. ID no.] 7540067394 and REGON [Business. ID. no.] 160074023.
- In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. Compliance with the relevant legal acts is checked: the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
- The Webpage performs function of obtaining information about the Users and their behavior in the following way:
a) by information submitted voluntary in forms,
b) by collecting “cookies” [see: Cookies Policy].
- The Webpage passes information voluntarily provided by the User.
- Data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the contact information.
- Personal data left on the Webpage as a result of using it, will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person has the right to modify and stop processing their data by emi.pl through reporting it by email from the Webpage using CONTACT.
- On the Webpage there are links to other websites e.g. social media websites. Such websites operated independently of the Webpage and are not supervised by emi.pl in any way. These websites sites may have their own privacy policies and Rules and regulations, which we recommend that the user should familiarize with.